Coming from Derry/ Letterkenny:
- Follow all signs to Buncrana,
- Head for Buncrana Town Centre
- You will come to small set of traffic lights & a small round about
- Go straight at the roundabout,
- You will pass Supervalu on the right.
- Keep going straight about 400m, then take the next left - Following the signs for the Wild Atlantic Way (N) / Fort Dunree
- Keeping following the Wild Atlantic Way (N) signs,
- We are about 3 miles outside Buncrana town,
- There is a sign at the bottom of our road - Turn Right and keep going for 900m.
Coming from Carndonagh / Clonmany:
- Follow signage to Buncrana
- You will pass Cashel Na Cor Resourse Centre on your right
- Continue Straight for approx 700m then turn right,
- Continue up to the end of the road
- At the T Junction turn right - staying on the main road.
- Continue straight for 1.6km, then turn right at the sign.
- Keep going for 900m where you have reached your destination.